This is an advanced level course designed to assess and meet needs of various levels of employee/employer Business writing proficiency. This course trains individuals in the application of business writing knowledge and monitors and iterates processes to improve their proficiency.
- Identify and draft professional emails
- Understanding the concept and format of Memorandums
- Learning Business English sentence structure
- Understanding and identifying business jargons
- Understand order and structure of business letters
- Familiarization with the principles of writing
- Ability to write and format reports
- Ability to write inquiry letters
- Ability to create and format proposals
- Ability to create complaint letters
Who is it for?
Individuals who are responsible and are engaged in business correspondence capacity